Learn How To Clean Outdoor PVC Blinds With 5 Steps.
Keeping your outdoor blinds clean will not only make them look better, they will last longer too. Clean once a year for most PVC blinds, or if you live near one of Adelaide’s beach side suburbs, cleaning your outdoor blinds every 6 months is recommended. It really is so easy to clean outdoor PVC blinds, even the kids will love to help.
- Wash off abrasive material with a hose
- Chamois the outdoor PVC blind dry
- Add 50ml of ‘Swiftie’ into 1L of warm water
- Use a sponge to wipe mixture over both sides of the outdoor blinds
- Hose down again and dry with a soft cloth or air-dry on a warm day
Note too: Cleaning Alfresco blinds, in fact all outdoor blinds Adelaide residents have installed, can be achieved with ‘Swiftie’ using the same process and the ‘Care Pack’ is ideal if your blind is hung using Ziptrak Blinds Track Guided Blind System.